I’m busy planning new ideas and dates for this popular workshop at the moment 🙂 Workshops will be held June/July 2014
This course is run 1 day per week x 4 weeks.
Tues 4th March – 9.30am to 2.30pm FAGAN PARK, 38 Arcadia Rd, Galston
Tues 11th March – 9.30am to 2.30pm BELLA VISTA FARM, Cnr Norwest Blvd and Elizabeth MacArthur Drive, Bella Vista
Tues 18th March 9.30am to 2.30pm – Windsor Township & Surrounds
Tues 25th March – 9.30am to 2.30pm – James Cusack Room, Vinegar Hill Memorial Library, 29 Main Street, Rouse Hill 2155
This course is designed for anyone who has completed ‘Introduction to Digital Photography – Stage 1 and Digital Photography – Creative Stage 2‘
To secure your booking on this tour, simply click the ‘buy now’ button below and you’ll be redirected to my secure paypal page. You can choose to pay with your paypal balance or any major credit card.
I’ll email you confirmation of your booking within 24 – 48 hours.
Digital Photography – Creative Stage 3 is an exciting ‘hands on’ photography course for anyone who would like to extend their photography skills to the max 🙂 Not sure exactly how to use depth of field to get exactly the shot you want? Want to extend on your composition skills? Delivered with a relaxed, ‘hands on’ approach, Chris will be teaching EVERYTHING during this 20 hour (4 week) course that we’ve learnt in our previous workshops and is a great opportunity for you to practise and nail your skills. This course has three field trips and 1 day of classroom teaching to critique your images and teach you all about file management and image enhancement.
Christine Bernasconi is super passionate about photography. She is an award winning photographer who loves to teach people all about her favourite subject – photography. She is a full accredited member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) and loves to help photographers of all levels get to know their camera better, improve their photography skills and ultimately create some fantastic images!
The course is run over 4 weeks:
- Tues 4th March – 9.30am to 2.30pm – FAGAN PARK – 38 Arcadia Rd, Galston. Fagan Park is a photographers paradise. The park features a lake, historic homesteads and cottages and gardens from many nations around the world including Japanese, Mediterranean, English, African, Australian and Dutch. We will explore landscape, architectural and macro photography and is a great opportunity for you to consolidate your skills learnt in previous workshops. Chris will be giving personalised tuition and answering all your questions as we wander through this fantastic park..To check out more info about Fagan Park click here.
- Tues 11th March – 9.30am – 2.30pm – BELLA VISTA FARM – Cnr Norwest Blvd and Elizabeth MacArthur Drive, Bella Vista. Bella Vista Farm is a beautifully maintained farm complex dating back to the 1700’s. There are SO many photographic opportunities – a magnificently restored two-storey homestead, heritage gardens, barns, sheds and gorgeous trees. Its like stepping back into the past. We will explore portraiture and natural lighting and landscape and architectural photography. Chris will be giving in depth tuition in ALL aspects of photography as we practice taking great natural light portraits, landscape and architectural photography. To check out more about Bella Vista Farm click here.
- Tues 18th March – 9.30am – 2.30pm – WINDSOR TOWNSHIP & SURROUNDS. Windsor is a beautiful township in the Hawkesbury Valley. Steeped in history, we will photograph its many heritage buildings and Churches. We will be exploring architectural photography, street photography & photo journalism ( a visual story of images.) Chris will be teaching all about angles and composition, how to tell a story with images and all other aspects of photography in an in depth manner. All questions will be answered as you really explore your creativity.
- Tues 25th March – 9.30am – 2.30pm – James Cusack Room, Vinegar Hill Memorial Library, 29 Main Street, Rouse Hill 2155. This week will be spent in a classroom environment. We will be critiquing your photos from Fagan Park, Bella Vista Farm and Windsor, giving out prizes to the ‘best photographers’ and learning in depth about file management. This includes uploading, storage, backing up and renaming. Chris will then spend the last part of the course teaching you lots of editing techniques – cropping, creating black & white images and enhancing your photos with creative effects using a free photography editing programme.
At the conclusion of this course you will be shooting like a pro 🙂
What’s included in the course?
- 20 hours of personalised photography tuition from a professional photographer.
- The chance to photograph fantastic locations with a professional photographer.
- Car park entry to Fagan Park and admission to Bella Vista Farm.
- In depth photography notes (emailed to you before the last class) on file management and photography editing.
- Prizes, photography magazines and giveaways.
This course is suitable for DSLR owners and owners of ‘point and shoot’ cameras that have ‘manual capabilities.’
Class sizes are limited to 10-12 students 🙂
Please note: a macro lenses will be needed for the Fagan Park field trip. Chris will organise lens hire for you if you don’t have a macro lens. Estimated cost for the day is $50-60.
What do I need to bring to this workshop each week?
- Camera manual
- lenses and accessories
- memory cards
- camera battery
- tripod (only on field trips)
- warm jacket, sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes
What happens after I pay for the workshop?
Chris will contact you via email to establish whether you have a macro lens, tripod and the make and model of your camera. A few days before each weekly outing, Chris will contact you to confirm meeting places and any other details required for our day out.