I’m busy planning new ideas and dates for this popular workshop at the moment 🙂 Workshops will be held June/July 2014
This course is run 1 night per week for 4 weeks plus two x 4 hour field trips.
VENUE: Allan G Ezzy Community Centre – 1 Newport Street, Pemulwuy (near Greystanes)
Thurs 27th Feb 7-9pm
Thurs 6th March 7-9pm
Sun 9th March 2pm-6pm – Out and about Field Trip
Thurs 13th March 7-9pm
Thurs 20th March 7-9pm
Sun 23rd March 2pm – 6pm Out and about Field Trip
To secure your booking on this tour, simply click the ‘buy now’ button below and you’ll be redirected to my secure paypal page. You can choose to pay with your paypal balance or any major credit card.
I’ll email you confirmation of your booking within 24 – 48 hours.
Digital Photography – Creative Stage 2 is designed to unlock your creativity and teach you in depth about some of the more popular genres of photography.
Christine Bernasconi is super passionate about photography. She is an award winning photographer who loves to teach people all about her favourite subject – photography. She is a full accredited member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) and loves to help photographers of all levels get to know their camera better, improve their photography skills and ultimately create some fantastic images!
Delivered with a relaxed, hands on approach, this course covers:
- Sports Photography – You will learn how to freeze the action, slow down the shutter for some creative blur, camera gear & lens choice, panning (a fantastic technique that requires lots of practise) and lots more 🙂
- Travel Photography – You will learn how to pack the right camera gear for your trip, what time of the day to shoot, how to get great shots of people, what to do with a polarizing filter, how to NOT bring home the same shot of a famous icon that everyone else has 🙂 and lots of other tips on travel photography.
- Natural Light Portraiture – Learn how to take fantastic photos of people. We will explore posing and how to flatter all body types, location, lens choice, light, angles & composition, reflectors, relaxing your subject & props and clothing.
- Water Photography – Learn how to create fantastic photos with water and a simple studio set up. We will have a studio in the classroom and will have a whole lot of fun experimenting with ‘drips’ and ‘splashes.’
At the conclusion of the course your creativity will be sparked and you’ll be creating FANTASTIC photographs.
What’s included in the course?
- 16 hours of personalised photography tuition from a professional photographer.
- In depth weekly photography notes (emailed to you each week before class) for you to keep for future reference.
- A weekly photography assignment. Each week a ‘topic’ is chosen. After you’ve photographed your ‘masterpiece’, you bring it to the next class where Christine will critique your image on the big screen.
- Two field trips to practise the techniques we have been learning each week in the course. Each of these field trips will be 4 hours in duration and locations will be determined in the first week of the course.
- Prizes, slideshows, photography magazines and giveaways.
This course is suitable for DSLR owners and owners of ‘point and shoot’ cameras that have ‘manual capabilities.’
Class sizes are limited to 10-12 students 🙂
What do I need to bring to class each week?
- Camera manual
- lenses and accessories
- memory cards
- camera battery
- tripod (only on field trips)
- warm jacket, sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes (field trips only)
What happens after I pay for the workshop?
Chris will contact you via email to introduce herself and to establish the make and model of your camera. She will email you again a couple of days before the course starts to confirm directions to the venue etc.