I’m busy planning new ideas and dates for this popular workshop at the moment 🙂 Workshops will be held June/July 2014
This course is run 1 night per week for 4 weeks plus two x 4 hour field trips.
VENUE: Allan G Ezzy Community Centre – 1 Newport Street, Pemulwuy (near Greystanes)
Wed 26th Feb 7-9pm
Wed 5th March 7-9pm
Sun 9th March 9am-1pm – Out and about Field Trip
Wed 12th March 7-9pm
Wed 19th March 7-9pm
Sun 23rd March 9am-1pm – Out and about Field Trip
To secure your booking on this tour, simply click the ‘buy now’ button below and you’ll be redirected to my secure paypal page. You can choose to pay with your paypal balance or any major credit card.
I’ll email you confirmation of your booking within 24 – 48 hours.
Would you like to take your digital camera out of auto mode? Do you want to learn the technical aspects of photography so you can improve your photography skills, personal vision and create some awesome photographs?
Introduction to Digital Photography – Stage 1 is an in depth course designed for anyone who would like to learn everything about photography. Whether you have a DSLR or a point and shoot camera, learning the basic technical aspects of photography is the key to becoming a great photographer.
Christine Bernasconi is super passionate about photography. She is an award winning photographer who loves to teach people all about her favourite subject – photography. She is a full accredited member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) and loves to help photographers of all levels get to know their camera better, improve their photography skills and ultimately create some fantastic images!
Delivered with a relaxed, hands on approach, Christine will teach you all about aperture, shutter speed, ISO and the exposure triangle, depth of field, focal length, lens choice, camera care and accessories, focusing, exposure compensation, histogram, white balance, flash photography, composition and creativity and much much more!
At the conclusion of the course you’ll be much more confident in all aspects of photography and will have the skills to kick start your photography career, take great photos of the family or just create some awesome images.
What’s included in the course?
- 16 hours of personalised photography tuition from a professional photographer.
- In depth weekly photography notes (emailed to you each week before class) for you to keep for future reference.
- A weekly photography assignment. Each week a ‘topic’ is chosen. After you’ve photographed your ‘masterpiece’, you bring it to the next class where Christine will critique your image on the big screen.
- Two field trips to practise the techniques we have been learning each week in the course. Each of these field trips will be 4 hours in duration and locations will be determined in the first week of the course.
- Prizes, photography magazines and giveaways.
This course is suitable for DSLR owners and owners of ‘point and shoot’ cameras that have ‘manual capabilities.’
Class sizes are limited to 10-12 students 🙂
What do I need to bring to class each week?
- Camera manual
- lenses and accessories
- memory cards
- camera battery
- tripod (only on field trips)
- warm jacket, sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes (field trips only)
What happens after I pay for the workshop?
Chris will contact you via email to introduce herself and to establish the make and model of your camera. She will email you again a couple of days before the course starts to confirm directions to the venue etc.